- This is the value, as at the relevant date, of the average value of the scheme property.
- The average value of scheme property refers to an amount which is the greater of:
(a) the current value of scheme property; and
(b) an amount derived from the averaging of the actual value of scheme property for up to the last two preceding financial years (starting from when the registered scheme's Responsible Entity is first authorised to operate a registered scheme) and the forecast value of the scheme property for the remainder of that financial year.
- Unique identifier
- Used by
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Syntax specifics
- name : Assets.AverageSchemePropertyValue.Amount
- period : instant
- balance : debit
- classification : baf/bafpo/bafpo1.02.13
- API url