- Means a unique identifier created by the RSE licensee to represent a service arrangement.
The Service Provider Identifier must satisfy the following conditions;
• it must comprise no more than 20 alpha-numeric characters (with no special characters);
• it cannot be the same as the Service Provider Identifier used for another service arrangement within the same RSE, DB RSE or ERF;
• it cannot change so long as the service arrangement exists; and
• it must be reported consistently across reporting periods.
- Unique identifier
- Used by
- Australian Prudential Regulation Agency
- Text (20)
- API url