- Means a unique identifier created by the RSE, defined benefit RSE or ERF used to represent a superannuation product.
The SPI must satisfy the following rules:
• it must comprise no more than 20 alpha-numeric characters (with no special characters);
• it cannot be the same as the SPI used for another superannuation product within the same RSE, defined benefit RSE or ERF; and
• it cannot change so long as the superannuation product exists and must be reported consistently across reporting periods (including if the name of the superannuation product changes).
- Unique identifier
- Used by
- Australian Prudential Regulation Agency
- Text (20)
- API url